Windsor Ascot and Maidenhead CCG encourage local people and patients to be engaged and involved in the work of the CCG to improve the local healthcare. This can be done in a number of ways:
- By signing up to Health Connect and taking part in surveys and consultations.
- By coming along to one of our Governing Body Meetings held in public. View details of Governing Body events past and present.
- By coming to the Community Partnership Forum.
- Join our Patient Panel
- By joining Healthwatch Windsor, Ascot and Maidenhead. This is the local branch of the new national organisation which is the voice of people who use or need information about health or social care services. For more information see the Healthwatch Page.
- Through active participation in the Windsor Ascot and Maidenhead Older Persons Advisory Forum (OPAF): this provides a voice for people (aged 50 plus) living and working in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. For more information go to the OPAF website.
- By joining your local GP surgery’s Patient Participation Group.
- By getting in touch with WAM CCG, via the Contact Us page.